Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars Nightly News
October 19, 2011
Tune in live at 7pm CST for Infowars Nightly News when we’ll be joined by Infowars writer Patrick Henningsen to discuss the real agenda behind Obama’s decision to send U.S. troops into Uganda and how it ties into the scramble to control African resources.
Topics also covered include;
– Warnings that a new Stuxnet virus attack has now been launched. The previous incarnation of the computer worm was admittedly created by the U.S. and Israel.
– The latest developments with Occupy Wall Street including how private security has allegedly been hired to clear the protesters from Zuccotti Park, as well as the news that US State Department-backed agitators are now “advising” the demonstrators.
– Ron Paul’s performance in last night’s Republican debate in Las Vegas and the latest developments in the presidential race.
– How both iPhone and Android phones have backdoors allowing government and industry to spy on users.
– A bizarre story about how Disneyland workers are being controlled by Orwellian telescreens which monitor their performance and behavior.
Mike Adams also joins for a live video interview to talk about the latest health freedom news.
Click here to become a Prison Planet.tv subscriber and watch Infowars Nightly News live! You also get exclusive access to show archives and much more.
The Emergency Election Sale is now live! Get 30% to 60% off our most popular products today!