Jill Reilly
Daily Mail
March 3, 2012

A wealthy British banker and his wife have died from carbon monoxide poisoning at their holiday home in Estonia.

The bodies of Philip Townsend and his wife MaryAnne were discovered February 24 and local police say they are treating the deaths as an accident.

Mr Townsend, 56, and his wife – the couple have two children a girl, 17 and 17-year-old son both at boarding schools – moved into the Grade Two listed Wood Dalling Hall near Reepham, Norfolk in 1989.


‘They both died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. There will be no further police investigation and there will be a UK coroners hearing in the normal way.

Read full article

The Emergency Election Sale is now live! Get 30% to 60% off our most popular products today!

Related Articles